email: arc AT yachtcom.co.uk
YachtCom & SailCom provides communications support for the
World Cruising Club ARC & ARC+ in Las Palmas
Are you looking for ARC 2019 communications support in Las Palmas!
If you require are services then please contact via the above contact details.
- Technical support:
- Pactor Modems
- Icom M800, M801 & M802 support
- Programming M801 & M802 for ARC frequencies.
- On board training
- SailMail (Airmail)
- Icom Equipment
- HF Communications
- Iriium GO! Marine
- Iridium airtime
- Customer postions reporting & blog web site
We are here to help you get the best out of your
marine communications equipment!
Is your Icom GM800, M801E or M802
setup for ARC and World ARC!
We can program your Icom M801E, M802 or GM800 for the following:
- WCC ARC group MMSI numbers
- WCC ARC DSC frequecies
- WCC ARC SSB voice channels
- Auto TUNE
- Icom M801 and M802 user tips:-
- Is TUNE always displayed?
- Is your radio on J3E or USB?
- Are you on 8297.0?
- Is SIMP displayed?
The top two lines of your M801/2 should look line the picture below.
If not then we are to help you!
Marine Radio around Las Palmas
Channel 16 Calling and Distress Las Palmas MRCC Channel 12 Las Plamas Port Channel 11 Marina in Las Palmas Channel 09 ARC channel
2182 kHz Calling and Distress Las Palmas MRCC TX 1689 kHz
RX 2114 kHz
Las Palmas MRCC TX 1644 kHz
RX 2096 kHz
Arrecife DSC 2187.5 kHz Las Palmas MMSI 002241026
RX = Receive at shore station
TX = Transmit from shore station
NAVTEX 518 kHz
Las Palmas MRCC
0920, 1320, 1720 UTC Las Palmas MRCC
0320, 0720, 1120, 1520, 1920, 2320 UTC CAPE VERDE
Weather & MSI Times
0320, 0720, 1120, 1520, 1920, 2320 UTC
MSI = Maritime Safety Information
- DWD HF RTTY
- 4581.5 kHz, 7644.5kHz & 10099.3kHz
- Mode: J3E/USB
- CANARIAS at 10:25 UTC and 18:25 UTC tune in 5 minutes befiore time!
- BBC World Service
- Mornings: 9410 kHz, 12095 kHz & 15400 kHz
- Evenings: 6195 kHz, 7445 kHz 12095 & 15400 kHz.
Marine MSI & Weather
YachtCom and SailCom are corporate members of the World Cruising Club